Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So my parents brought me all the CDs I left at home...

And now I'm remembering why.

Some of it I just can't help but listen to every once in a blue moon. Some of it I'd never openly admit I owned. And a lot of it just brings back strange memories...

I'd say I'd never openly admit I owned some Nickelback, but you're about to find out anyhow...NPR did a piece on the creator of "This is How You Remind Me of Someday" It's a mashup of Nickelback's two songs "How You Remind Me" and "Someday." If you didn't already hate them, welcome to the club. They have the formula for catchy and much to my dismay, I know all the words. This is just a little trippy. I first heard this in high school or maybe early college. I just remember dialing up on my parents computer and finding this. Read more about it on the NPR link or click the song title to hear the mashup - it's trippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment