Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All the Chinese I need to know, I learned from Serenity...or something...

While it's far from all I need to know, I can appreciate it. Full source is here.

A few random ones...
JAYNE: "Hun dan!" ~ "Damn!"
JAYNE: "dong ma" ~ "understand"
BADGER: "wun gwo pee" ~ "smelled a fart"
MAL: "Da-shiang bao-tza shr duh lah doo-tze" ~ "The explosive diarrhea of an elephant"
WASH: "Wuh duh ma huh tah duh fong kwong duh wai shung" ~ "Holy mother of god and all her wacky nephews"
WASH: Tai-kong suo-yo duh shing-chiou sai-jin wuh duh pee-goo ~ "All the planets in space flushed into my butt"
ZOE, cut line: "JAN-doh duh ee-KWAI-ro" ~ "dangly piece of flesh"
INARA: "gun HOE-tze bee DIO-se" ~ "engage in a feces hurling contest with a monkey"
SHAMED GENTLEMAN: Wuo hun {diou lyen}. Wuo may yo chr Fruity Oaty Bar. ~ I am very ashamed. I didn't eat a Fruity Oaty Bar.

And many more...

No comments:

Post a Comment