Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ass-hattery at its finest

This is the sort of thing I like to call ass-hattery. Many things annoy me and many people get the simple title of ass. Then there are ass-hats. This term is reserved for people that particularly annoy me or choose to cut me off in traffic.

Not only does the Twilight saga make vampires into dreamy, sparkly creatures...it's ruining my Disney favorites.

I've been waiting since 2001 for Beauty and the Beast to be re-released on DVD and I've been anxious since the announcement earlier this year that it would be back on the shelves in November. They need to stop teasing me. Rumors flew a few years back about the re-release since other DVDs whose original DVD releases were after Beauty and the Beast have been out already.



Bottom line: The Beauty and the Beast release has been post-poned INDEFINITELY. Blarg.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment